WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
About the Website
- Welcome to ladyinthelighthouse.com (‘Website‘). The Website contains information about personal experiences and opinions.
- The Website is operated by Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe). Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) in the user interface.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content and all of the related products of Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) or its contributors.
All other rights are expressly reserved by Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe).
- Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms.
Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content or any products or content (including the products or content of Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe)) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the content or any of the products of Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe); and
- the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Limitation of liability
Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe)’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the content to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe), its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- You acknowledge and agree that Lady In The Lighthouse (Hannah Wardrobe) holds no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you as a result of providing your content to the Website.
All care is taken in the preparation of the information and published materials on this site. Lady In The Lighthouse does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permissible by law, Lady In The Lighthouse will not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) or costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
This site may contain hypertext links, frames or other references to other parties and their websites. Lady In The Lighthouse cannot control the contents of those other sites, and make no warranty about the accuracy, timeliness or subject matter of the material located on those sites. Lady In The Lighthouse do not necessarily approve of, endorse, or sponsor any content or material on such sites. Lady In The Lighthouse make no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
Lady In The Lighthouse are not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material or other sites by linking or allowing links to, this website to such material on other sites.
If you have any concerns regarding the content of the Website, please contact Lady In The Lighthouse.
Lady In The Lighthouse (“we, us, our”) may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on ladyinthelighthouse.com. Where required, we adhere to ACCC guidelines.
This compensation may be in the form of money, services, products, discounts, or special access and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended and/or linked on ladyinthelighthouse.com, it is understood that some form of compensation may be made to us by the owners of that product or service.
For example, if you click on an affiliate link at ladyinthelighthouse.com and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, we may receive monetary compensation.
This Affiliate Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between us and the owners of any products or services referenced on our website.
- Any information or guidance provided by Lady In The Lighthouse is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Lady In The Lighthouse expressly disclaims all responsibility and shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
- You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of the information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.