Are you new here? Or just starting out with a chronic condition?
Here are the key articles to help you on your way.
- Intentions & The Unknown
- When the Minority Becomes the Majority
- Everything is Temporary
- Uncertainty & Being Uncomfortable
- Taking Care of Yourself First
- Self Care Is Being A Responsible Adult
- My Biggest Game Changer: A Health Diary
- Rest Before You Need To
- Clothes Can Change Your Mindset
- How Someone Looks May Not Be How They Feel
- How To Master The Afternoon Nap & Get Quality Rest
- Welcome To… The Unexpected
- Become A Regular At Your Local Chemist
- Progress Is Not Linear
- The Survival Kit
- The Chronic Condition Emergency Plan
- Managing Both A Chronic Condition & An External Crisis
- Tips For Booking Appointments
- The Danger of Setting Completion Dates For Things We Can’t Control
- Managing Celebrations With Chronic Condition
- Find Your Anchors
- How To Use Breathing Meditations For Pain
- Take Control Of What You Can – The Online World
- Simple Practical Ways To Help Someone With A Chronic Condition
- What Do You Do While Everyone Else Is At Work?
- Who Is On Your Team?
- Just Because You Are Strong Enough To Carry It, Doesn’t Mean You Always Should
- Book Therapy – There Is No Good Card For This
- Learning How To Describe Your Pain and Symptoms
©Lady In The Lighthouse